Monday, September 12, 2011

Pictures

Took Jaden to get pictures taken at Walmart tonight. We really just ordered a family one since I got a free print. Turned out ok. But really I like the ones we took in our own backyard better. Why do I always pay so much to have his pictures taken? I got some of our home photos printed bigger - we'll see how they turn out. Maybe I'll be doing more home versions in the future.

Hard to believe that Jaden is already nine months old tomorrow. Time really does fly. Seems like just yesterday that we were waiting for the little guy last winter. Now I can't imagine life as just us two instead of three. I am already dreading the day that he will be going off to college and he's only 9 months old! Jared always laughs at me. But I think every mother feels that way, right?

Anyway, thought you may want to enjoy our pictures in the backyard as well :)http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=546669154579&set=a.546669039809.2033582.110800395&type=1&theater

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! He's so handsome. And next time we get together I will photo him up real good for you :)

    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete